CROCHET GREEN LEMON DRESS

Do you remember when I started to crochet the dress green lemon color? Maybe not. Here are the stages:
Well, I finished the dress. Here it is. I used yarns Alize Diva silk effect for green lemon – 300 grams – for medium size (100 gr. – 3.52 Oz. / 350 mt. – 383 yds. / color 210 lot 692240) and for accessories 200 grams Alize Diva Batik Design (100 gr. – 3.52 Oz. / 350 mt. – 383 yds. / color 3239 lot 571720 degrade). Crochet no. 2. I used four ribbon-made small roses and few inches of kaki ribbon.

First I wanted to make some leaves application but I changed my mind, so after I completed the leaves I decided to use them in some other projects. Nothing is to be wasted in handcraft.
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
crochet dresscrochet dress
019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog